Veneers are porcelain dental restorations designed to help your smile look its best. Veneers are shaped and custom-made in a dental laboratory. When bonded to your teeth, they can make your smile beautiful and flawless. Veneers can enhance your smile by:
- Cosmetically perfecting your smile
- Correcting crooked teeth
- Fixing misshapen teeth
- Covering severe discolorations/stains on teeth
- Enlarging teeth that are too small
- Repairing unwanted/uneven spaces between teeth
- Restoring chipped or worn teeth
Veneers are very durable and generally last many years, providing you with a new and beautiful smile.
Most Veneers require some tooth preparation to allow for a required thickness of porcelain. Occasionally we can prescribe Durathin Veneers, which are nearly prep-less and involve minimal tooth removal. These veneers are “contact lens” thin but are remarkably strong after being bonded to the enamel of your tooth.